The Harrison Scholarship aims to make college affordable to students who receive Catholic Schools Foundation (CSF) scholarship support and help these students reach their full potential. The program is funded by an anonymous donor and administered by TPI.
The Harrison Scholarship is open to students from Massachusetts who receive Catholic Schools Foundation (CSF) scholarship support.
- US citizens or non-citizens eligible to apply for FAFSA.
- Permanent resident of Massachusetts.
- Senior or recent high school graduate who is currently receiving or has received Catholic Schools Foundation (CSF) scholarship support.
- Adjusted Gross Family Income (AGI) of $100,000 or less.
- Unmet need of at least $5,000 beyond what is being offered in college financial aid and other scholarships, as determined by college financial aid award letter and after considering the student’s expected family contribution.
- Enrolling as a first-year student in a competitive four-year degree program, at a US accredited, not-for-profit, private, or public college or university full-time.
- Strong academic record in high school.
- Involved in a balance of community, school, and work activities.
- Motivated to excel in college.
Once you create an account and login, there will be an opportunity to enter an access code at the top of the page. Please enter: 2024
February 23, 2024: Applications due by 11:59 PM EST
April: Selected applicants will be invited for interviews
Late April/Early May: Scholarship recipients and amounts will be announced
July 31: Scholarship payment sent to colleges
Questions may be directed to